It’s an exciting time here at Ph.Creative as we’re once more looking to grow our digital family. We’re on the hunt for a Marketing & Events Manager to join the team and evolve our brand to its next incarnation.
Our perfect Marketing & Events Manager will be responsible for managing all brand, marketing and events activity for the agency. That’s the tactical stuff, but you’ll also have a head for good marketing strategy, working closely with our CEO to develop and deliver the agency’s marketing strategy.
Here’s what we’d like to see from you:
- To promote and expand the agency’s brand, services and core values
- To research market trends and our competitors' services to identify ways of improving existing services and increasing profitability
- To manage, deliver and review all marketing activity within the agreed budget and criteria.
- To manage the preparation and implementation of all marketing material and literature including copywriting, media releases, web content management, company literature and e-marketing.
- To be our brand champion and ensure that the agency brand is portrayed in the best light and that all marketing communications support our brand positioning
- To be responsible for selecting, managing and maintaining good working relationships with 3rd Party suppliers as necessary
- To oversee Social Media News/Website Content and PR
- To develop and deliver an engaging event programme to support the agency’s objectives
- To project manage and deliver agreed events on time and within budget
And here’s what you can expect from us:
- 25 days holiday plus eight days Bank Holiday
- Medicash cover and pension after three months service
- Extra day off for your Birthday
- Enjoy our Peroni & Pino Friday afternoons!
On top of all of that, you get to become a member of the Ph. family; a dedicated and eclectic bunch who like to work hard, produce results and put creativity at the heart of everything we do.
If this sounds like you, then reach out and send us your CV and a covering letter to [email protected]